Beautiful Professional Photography at Affordable Prices
Having a reunion can be trying. Planning - booking space - coordinating members, so when it’s time for your group to get together, let Color Communication photograph all of the events and activities at your reunion. Whether it’s a military, a family or a class reunion. We are professional photographers trained to capture the moments.
After all of the fun is over everyone will want to remember this day. Impress them by having a reunion memory book produced by Color Communication.
This is what we will do for your reunion:
1. We will do all of the memory book layout (the committee doesn’t have to slave for long hours to
2. We will provide a copy of promotional material for you. (your committee can copy or print them
and insert them into your committee postal mailings or e-mailings.
3. We will photograph the reunion committee to be included in your reunion memory book.
4. If we receive 50 advance Memory Book or Package A orders there will be not charge to you
reunion committee other than the deposit to hold your date and travel fees (if applicable).
5. We will photograph all attending class members for a class photo with class names and date.
6. We will make a formal portraits of each attending class member and their guest to be included in
your reunion memory book.
7. We will provide portrait packages for members to purchase in Advance and at the Reunion.
8. Portrait packages and memory books can be ordered in advance on our SECURE web site.
classmates can save 15% off the reunion price by ordering in advance.
9. We will photograph all reunion events, (activities, awards, honorees, table photos, class photos,
classmates and guest).
10. All of these services will be included for the cost of the travel fee.
(Travel fee is $1.25 per mile up to 200 miles and $.75 cents per mile for each mile over 200 miles).
Using copies of the promotional material we send to your committee and early mailing
will make it easy to get advance orders so your classmates can save.
Your Reunion Memory Book Will Contain:
1. All of your reunion activities (awards, honorees, table photos, activities, classmates and guest)
2. Formal portraits of each class member and their guest who attend the reunion.
3. Full color 8 ½ X 11 inches, 8 to 12 pages Book (black & white books are an additional cost)
4. Roster list of all attending class members that are photographed.
5. Group photos of your reunion committee and a class group photo of all attending members.
6. Page count depends on the number of attending members. (one page for every 12 members
photographed plus activities pages, roster pages, opening page and memorial page.
609 Wood St.
Harrisburg, PA 17109
Web Master: Carl S. Morris
Last Update: 05-30-2017